Veteran Affairs

Services offered include:
  • Claims for Service or non-service connected disabilities
  • Assistance dealing with VMAC Hospitals and Pharmacies
  • Completing Annual VA Expense Reports
  • Widow and Survivors Pensions
  • Obtaining VA Home Loan Guarantee Certificates of Eligibility
  • Advice on GI Bill Eligibility
  • Remission of Fees for College
  • Information on Indiana Veterans Home, Burial Benefits, Obtaining Medals and Discharges and Vocational Rehabilitation
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact this office or the Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs.
See Also: - federal online forms are available here and all kinds of VA info - this is a site were they can get a copy of their DD form 214 (Discharge Papers) - State online forms are available here and a lot of info relating to Indiana Vets
emotional crisis hotline for Veterans - 1-800-273-TALK or website:

Contact Us

Richard Maron, Veterans Affairs Officer
121 N Lake St
Warsaw, IN 46580
Get Directions

  • Phone: (574) 372-2436
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:
    Tuesday - Thursday
    8:00AM - 3:00PM

More Information